PDA

View Full Version : Mac Mail Version 7.0 on the updated OS 10.9

bmorgan
10-23-2013, 02:28 PM
I updated to the new drivers, but still can't print with the Fiery options in Mac Mail. Fiery Features is crossed out and I get an error that says

"This Print Dialog Extension could not be loaded because it has not been updated to run in this application's secure environment."

Am I the only one with this issue, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Scott_W
10-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Did you do an upgrade to 10.9 keeping your older files, apps, etc.? Or, did you do a clean install of 10.9?

Try printing a PDF out of Mac Preview application to Fiery. Same problem there, or does it print normally?

What Fiery and copier model combo are you using?

The 10.9 driver comes with "Fiery Software Uninstaller" application. Install it on your Mac and select "Remove Printer and Driver" for all Fiery printers listed there.
Reboot Mac, then reconfigure printer.

Still have same problem?

bmorgan
10-24-2013, 06:56 AM
Did you do an upgrade to 10.9 keeping your older files, apps, etc.? Or, did you do a clean install of 10.9?

Try printing a PDF out of Mac Preview application to Fiery. Same problem there, or does it print normally?

What Fiery and copier model combo are you using?

The 10.9 driver comes with "Fiery Software Uninstaller" application. Install it on your Mac and select "Remove Printer and Driver" for all Fiery printers listed there.
Reboot Mac, then reconfigure printer.

Still have same problem?

Scott,

Thanks for the help! None of what you suggested helped to fix the problem, but it did point me to what I was doing wrong. To anyone who reads this, there is a difference between external and integrated... it always helps to choose the correct driver based one what equipment you are working with.

Sorry for the wasted time Scott.