PDA

View Full Version : Link to Legacy JDF Connector

naguszed
01-16-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm looking for a link to download the legacy JDF Connector for an Imagepass S-2/Canon 7105.

I found this link to it, but is is not active.

efi.*com/*support/*production/*fiery/*other/*jdf-*connector/*

Thanks

Anna_dM
01-17-2013, 01:57 AM
For this controller there is a patch available which enables JDF on the controller.
This patch is not available for download at efi.com.
Please contact your Canon support center to request the latest available FJDF patch for this controller.
Regards,
Anna

naguszed
01-18-2013, 06:46 AM
Is the patch all that I need to enable JDF?

What is the Express Job Ticket software for?

For this controller there is a patch available which enables JDF on the controller.
This patch is not available for download at efi.com.
Please contact your Canon support center to request the latest available FJDF patch for this controller.
Regards,
Anna

Anna_dM
01-18-2013, 07:09 AM
This is all you need to enable FJDF on this controller.
I could not find any reference about Express Job Ticket Software, could you please send me the specific efi link related to this product.
Regards,
A-

Mark_F
01-18-2013, 08:10 AM
The Fiery JDF Express Tickets utility makes it very easy to create JDF job ticket templates that reference Fiery Virtual Printers using the standard JDF NamedFeatures attribute. This can be very helpful for some bi-directional integrated workflows, such as Kodak Prinergy to Fiery. There is a link to download the Fiery JDF Express Tickets utility at the bottom of the Kodak Prinergy workflow Fiery integration page (http://w3.efi.com/Fiery/Products/Fiery-Integration/Kodak-Prinergy-Integration).