PDA

View Full Version : Canon C1/Q2 calibration

dzingis
04-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Hello to all :)

First post and here comes the question.

I have Canon C1 with Q2 Fiery (updated from Q1), with all available patches installed (publicaly available).

When I try to calibrate it using ColorCal, whether from C1 or Fiery, I'm geting same error "Measurment page can not be found!"

CANON Grayscale chart is putted where it should be, Measurment page is printed.

Canon technician cleaned optics and glass. Nothing changed

CWS is 5. 3.1.32d on Q2 and on laptop from where I also tried to do calibration.

Any help?

dzingis
06-29-2012, 02:55 AM
Hello to all :)

First post and here comes the question.

I have Canon C1 with Q2 Fiery (updated from Q1), with all available patches installed (publicaly available).

When I try to calibrate it using ColorCal, whether from C1 or Fiery, I'm geting same error "Measurment page can not be found!"

CANON Grayscale chart is putted where it should be, Measurment page is printed.

Canon technician cleaned optics and glass. Nothing changed

CWS is 5. 3.1.32d on Q2 and on laptop from where I also tried to do calibration.

Any help?

Anyone ?

Thx

Anna_dM
06-29-2012, 05:08 AM
Hi,

I could not reproduce your issue on our Image PRESS C1 and Q2 controller.
Please ensure that you turn the scanner on from LCD of the copier. If you do not enable the Scan tab, which is off by default, the error message which you are reporting will pop up.

Thanks,
A-

el_tren2003
06-29-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi,

Please ensure that you turn the scanner on from LCD of the copier. If you do not enable the Scan tab, which is off by default, the error message which you are reporting will pop up.

Thanks,
A-

Turn scanner ON, to measure grayscale chart????

el_tren2003

dzingis
07-02-2012, 03:32 AM
Hi,

Thanks,
A-

Whether I'm calibrating from console or from CWS I'm getting that error.

Scanner is working because I see that "head" is moving.

I think that calibration process automatically turns scanner ON.

thx

Anna_dM
07-02-2012, 04:17 AM
Hi,
on our engine scanner has to be turned on manually for the calibration process to start.
Would it be possible for you to send me a configuration page from your controller?

Thanks,
A-

dzingis
07-03-2012, 04:40 AM
Hi,
on our engine scanner has to be turned on manually for the calibration process to start.
Would it be possible for you to send me a configuration page from your controller?

Thanks,
A-

I've tried to set scanner online, but same.

You can find configuration page attached. (if that is something you were looking for :))

thx