PDA

View Full Version : What do I wrong? Profiler 3.02.03 Startup

Ingolf
09-22-2011, 11:19 PM
Hi Folks,

at first - I am new by using Profiler-Suite - may be the Question is answered before. When Profiler Suite starts up the Software is checking the Dongle - i know. For Measuring Charts i want to use EFI-ES1000 with IO-Table (works fine).
At Startup i have to connect the ES1000 directly (without the IO-Table) because the Software canīt find the the ES1000 when it is placed in the IO-Table and will run in DEMO-Mode. That means by every Startup the Program i have to switch between direct and IO (i hope you understand, because my english is not the best). Is there a Trick? Or is this normal?

Because Lion is not supported I use the Software under Windows Vista (so we will wait for an update).

Thank you

Regards Ingolf

Lorenz2
09-23-2011, 04:35 AM
Hi Ingolf,

with regards to Lion – the software operates just fine (except for that monitor section) when it was installed before 10.7 (e.g. 10.6) – what fails (at least at our site) is installing the software under 10.7

The iO definitely works fine with CPS – the ey-one installed in the iO is recognized as a dongle (10.6.8 & 10.7.1)...

Cheers,

Lorenz

Ingolf
09-25-2011, 03:02 AM
That sound not bad - thank you Lorenz and have a nice Weekend . . .

Cheers

Ingolf