PDA

View Full Version : ATI ES1000 Video Driver for IC-306 PRO80

Erik_S
12-09-2010, 03:51 AM
I was working on an IC-306 yesterday and noticed the video was sluggish and the graphics were pixelated. I checked the video driver and the OS reports the video card as an ATI ES1000 but when I tried to change the video settings there are none available.

Where can I get a driver for the PRO80II (IC-306)? The OS can't pick it up automatically and a AMD and Google search do not produce a clear option and there is no listing for a Konica Minolta IC-306 on the EFI Software Download site.

More importantly...why am I having to do this anyway? You know I'm passionate about my Fierys' but certain things shouldn't have to be manually done.

Hopefully this was a fluke as a search for the problem on any of the EFI sites will include a lot of hits about our 'ES-1000' Color Profiler (and hopefully this is not a registry problem because of the similarity of 'ES1000' references to same) but I am posting this on the Forum because of the challenge of trying to resolve the problem.

I am also attaching a PDF with screen captures of what I am seeing in the OS when it is not correct.

Erik

Rune_C
12-09-2010, 05:42 AM
Hello Erik,

Yes, this is a known issue and we have a patch for this. You can download it using web updates. Type the IP address of your controller in a browser, go to the 'configure' tab and click 'check for product updates'.
Download patch 1-190YTA and install.

Kind regards,
Rune