PDA

View Full Version : Video on S300

gcouroux
07-28-2010, 04:32 AM
I installed a LCD Panel/Keyboard/mouse on the Fiery server direct. I get the LCD panel working until i cross the Windows Embbeded logo and then everything is gone and the LCD panel is blank. How can i get everything back. I called Fiery...i need the FACI kit but can't find nothing for this. Does someone has a work around the FACI kit since it is not available anymore for the S300. Would a normal basis graphic pci graphic card work?

Anna_dM
07-28-2010, 06:06 AM
In order to enable key board/mouse and screen on this controller you would need a FACI KIT which includes a One time use dongle and a Restore Update CD to enable the feature at BIOS level.

You should contact your Ricoh dealer and check with them if they still have FACI KIT options available for this controller which is an obsolete product.

Thanks,

gcouroux
07-28-2010, 06:10 AM
I called Ricoh and nothing on this machine. Can a substitue Fiery can work beside the S300

Anna_dM
07-28-2010, 06:29 AM
Unfortunately there is no newer fiery model which can be connected to your copier

gcouroux
07-28-2010, 07:00 AM
Thank you for the information.....I can't get rid of my Ricoh copier and the Fiery just to get something more updated....it would be ridiculious. I have a feeling that these companies never think that it would last that long. what are my options...