PDA

View Full Version : CPS3 trouble with iO table and IT874 chart

Lorenz2
07-21-2010, 04:09 AM
Hi there,

we face a weird problem with CPS3 (version 3.0.0.22) when printing/measuring an IT874 chart with Xrite's (formerly GretagMacbeth) iO table...

The measurement itself goed thruh just fine, unfortunately the data captures is faulty. If we check/verify the data the gamut diamond has a totaly weird spike.

Please see the screenshot attached for visual reference.

When making a profile afterwards we have (as expected) horrible steps. In a word: unusable.

After we found out that the error is repeatable we ran more tests. Her are the results all run from several machines (Mac/Win) with two different Fierys.

ECI2002 chart with iO: OK
IT874 chart with i1 only (no iO): OK
IT874 chart with iSis (captures by MeasureTool): OK

It appears that the error comes from either a faulty reference for the device, a faulty chart (image/picture) or a faulty capture setting.

Any help appreciated. We bought CPS3 mainly for the iO Support and definetely need to use that IT874 chart...

Cheers,

Lorenz

Derrick_M
07-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Please update CPS to the latest version which is 3.0.1.16. I have tested this issue and it works in this version. I have sent my comparisons to Johannes whom I believe you first brought this up too. Please contact us if after updating your software there is no change. 888-334-8650

Lorenz2
08-06-2010, 04:29 AM
Hi Derrick_M,

yep *works fine :-).

Cheers,

Lorenz