PDA

View Full Version : Change fiery language?

marbear
05-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Hi, I buy a Konica Minolta bizhub C450 with fiery X3eTy but the language is french. I live in Spain and my french is very poor, my english too ;). Is posible change the language to spanish?

Thanks a lot!

Scott_W
05-10-2010, 09:01 AM
I would suggest you contact your KM dealer to change the Fiery's language to Spanish.

If you are somewhat familiar with Fiery interface on copier, you can change it's language to Spanish. Print Fiery Configuration page first so you have your Fiery's current settings

a.) In Fiery's interface, set it to "Factory Default settings"
b.) When Fiery reboots, go into "Controller Details" and select Spanish as language
c.) In Fiery's Setup menus, enter in appropriate settings (network settings, etc.)

marbear
05-11-2010, 07:33 AM
I would suggest you contact your KM dealer to change the Fiery's language to Spanish.

If you are somewhat familiar with Fiery interface on copier, you can change it's language to Spanish. Print Fiery Configuration page first so you have your Fiery's current settings

a.) In Fiery's interface, set it to "Factory Default settings"
b.) When Fiery reboots, go into "Controller Details" and select Spanish as language
c.) In Fiery's Setup menus, enter in appropriate settings (network settings, etc.)

Thanks Scott_W,

I go to the interface fiery to factory default (parametres d'usine in french), before exit to config (quitter configure), but no look "controller details". In what submenu it is this option??

Thanks.

Scott_W
05-11-2010, 08:10 AM
I strongly suggest you have your KM service rep do the following procedure to switch languages.

-Push Utility/Counter button on copier
-Select Controller Detail in LCD
-Select Menu in LCD, then down-arrow to Run Setup
-answer Yes to continue

**wait about 2 minutes**

-Select down-arrow to Factory Defaults, select it
-answer Yes to Reset Factory Defaults

**wait about 2-4 minutes

-You will get a choice of what language to use
-Fiery boots into that selected language

You will then need to set network settings, etc, before you can print to your Fiery