PDA

View Full Version : WHQL Certified driver win7 x64

labanmatte
03-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Hello

I must have a WHQL Certified driver for Windows 7 x64bit to a Xerox DocuColor 252 with integrated Bustle Fiery rip version 2.0

can't find it anywhere, not from xerox and not from Microsoft.

can you plz help me ?

Tommy_L
04-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Hi labanmatte

We do not have a Windows 7 specific driver released yet. There is a Windows Vista 64-bit driver that is available that works fine for PostScript printing from Windows 7 64-bit. This driver is not WHQL certified however, but it does work fine. Only the drivers originally released with teh Fiery are WHQL certified.

labanmatte
04-13-2010, 01:50 PM
How long will it takes before we have WHQL cert driver then?

because I have a customer who refuses to install anything else in their network/servers/clients.

hope for fast support!

:confused:

thistlegorm
04-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Hi Labanmatte,
Not sure why this is such a pressing issue, Presumably before the machine was installed / bought the customers current & future workflows were discussed & I assume the customer was fully engaged by Sales / Pre Sales Analyst - in which case go & beat up the person who told them this driver exists - or as I suspect none of this was done -in which case unwind the deal & supply what they do want...

Craig M
04-14-2010, 06:17 AM
Unfortunately, there are no plans to release a Windows 7 WHQL driver for that product. As Tommy stated, the Vista driver will work fine will no ill effects. Thank you for your post