PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Docucolor242

Back09
07-20-2009, 01:49 PM
Has anyone had any trouble with Image sizes being shrunk and printing skwooshed together on one side of sheet? I have a Docucolor242. It seems to happen more often when I print from drawer 5. :confused:

b.tholenaars
07-23-2009, 03:58 AM
Has anyone had any trouble with Image sizes being shrunk and printing skwooshed together on one side of sheet? I have a Docucolor242. It seems to happen more often when I print from drawer 5. :confused:

Hello Back09,

This could be a software problem. I have a DC260 that works fine.
What firmware a you running on the DC242?

Regards,
B.

k_graham
07-27-2009, 06:05 PM

Booklet maker turned on in finishing but only a single page?

Modifying Fiery Printer Shortcuts in print driver

This will have to be done at Workstation, for printer drivers added at the workstation Im not sure it will modify all if done at

Server in Properties, Advanced, Printing Defaults

1.) In case you did not realize it you can click on Shortcuts (the word)

2.) which will bring up Modify Shortcuts

3.) Ive never had use of Layout so disposed of it and added Print Size

4.) Print Size is really important it should be known as SHEET SIZE. You can have 2 of 8.5x11 page size on 1 11x17 sheet size, this is the difference between page size and sheet size

5.) If you set these right you will for instance not have problems with Booklet best fit needingto be unchecked in Finishing when trying to print 2 up or Saddle